FAQsCan I use ISOlution® as a meal replacement?
ISOlution® is not a recommended sole source of nutrition or meal replacement and is best used to supplement a well balanced diet. What are the recommended times of day to take both servings of ISOlution®?
It is recommended to take each serving of ISOlution® between regular meal times, with one serving taken in the morning. Is ISOlution® sweetened?
ISOlution® Decaf Cold Brew and ISOlution® Vanilla Bean are lightly sweetened with organic coconut sugar. Coconut sugar has a low glycemic index and is minimally processed. Can I prepare ISOlution® in a blender? Or add it to a smoothie?
For best results, prepare each serving of ISOlution® by adding at least 250 mL of water or milk to the provided shaker bottle, add one package of ISOlution® and shake thoroughly to combine.
1. Bauer J, et al. Evidence-based recommendations for optimal dietary protein intake in older people: A position paper from the prot-age study group. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2013;14(8):542–559.
2. Paddon-Jones D, et al. Dietary protein recommendations and the prevention of sarcopenia. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2009;12(1), 86–90.
3. Katsanos CS, et al. A high proportion of leucine is required for optimal stimulation of the rate of muscle protein synthesis by essential amino acids in the elderly. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2006;291(2):E381-7.
4. Devries MC, et al. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015;80:A8–A15.
5. Oikawa SY, et al. A randomized controlled trial of the impact of protein supplementation on leg lean mass and integrated muscle protein synthesis during inactivity and energy restriction in older persons. Am J Clin Nutr. 2018;108(5):1060-1068.