ISOlution® whey protein isolate is sourced solely from New Zealand grass-fed, pasture-raised cows and provides 10 grams of high-quality protein for every 10-gram serving. ISOlution® has best-in-class purity that delivers 34% more leucine and 16x less lactose than the leading brand.
FAQsIs ISOlution® safe to take every day?
Absolutely. ISOlution® is best used to supplement a well balanced diet and can be easily incorporated into hot or cold beverages and soft foods on a daily basis. Do protein supplements affect kidney function?
ISOlution® is suitable for people living with early stage chronic kidney disease (CKD); however, use caution if you have been instructed to limit you daily protein intake. We recommend consulting with your healthcare provider prior to use. What are the best ways to prepare a serving of ISOlution®?
ISOlution® can be easily incorporated into various hot or cold beverages and soft foods using a spoon, shaker bottle (for beverages) or blender.
1. Bauer J, et al. Evidence-based recommendations for optimal dietary protein intake in older people: A position paper from the prot-age study group. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2013;14(8):542–559.
2. Paddon-Jones D, et al. Dietary protein recommendations and the prevention of sarcopenia. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2009;12(1), 86–90.
3. Katsanos CS, et al. A high proportion of leucine is required for optimal stimulation of the rate of muscle protein synthesis by essential amino acids in the elderly. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2006;291(2):E381-7.
4. Devries MC, et al. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015;80:A8–A15.
5. Oikawa SY, et al. A randomized controlled trial of the impact of protein supplementation on leg lean mass and integrated muscle protein synthesis during inactivity and energy restriction in older persons. Am J Clin Nutr. 2018;108(5):1060-1068.